Securing Microservices with OAuth, JWT and Spring Boot
Wednesday, January 30th, 2018
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Microservice architecture provides opportunities for improving application scalability, resiliency and deployability, especially to the cloud. But with distributed services comes the challenge of securing it all. OAuth and JWT answer the challenge, and Spring Boot provides the tools, and you'll learn how to make the most of them in this interactive session!
RSVP by going to Eventbrite. We will need an accurate head count in order to know how much pizza to order.
The Agile Shift
What is the Agile Shift?
This is a conference all about the unification of Agile and DevOps to build and deliver better teams and software. This one day industry event gathers professionals of all skill levels to learn and share ideas with each other.
We have a track for everyone
Join agile practitioners, software developers, business analysts, project managers, executives and professionals of all skill levels to learn and share ideas with each other:
- Stories from the Trenches
- Beyond Scrum
- Agile Scaling
- Product Development
- Executive in the Agile World
- UX. Mobile, and other Specialties
- Early in the Adoption
Meeting Location: PROS
Houston, TX 77002
Park across the street in the parking garage on Elgin (ideally on the 3rd floor) in any spot marked PROS Reserved (but not PROS Priority Reserved), taking a parking receipt as you enter the parking garage. Parking is free after 7:00 PM, so you won't have to pay as you exit. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor of the parking garage (if needed) and walk across the sky bridge. The HJUG meeting will be on the 2nd floor on the right just before you reach the elevator bank.
About our venue sponsor: PROSWe aren't your run-of-the-mill software company. We're true to our word. When we say your success is our number one priority, we mean it. We'll work side-by-side with you to deliver on every promise every time. At PROS, we don't just see ourselves building software. We see ourselves as building blocks in our customers' success stories.
Our Core Values:
- Ownership - We take responsibility.
- Passion - We love what we do.
- Pride - We accept only the best.
- Trust - We can be counted on.
- Integrity - We do what's right.
- Innovation - We create possibilities.
- Customer Centricity - We put our customers first.
Door Prizes and Giveaways! - must RSVP on Eventbrite to win
- JetBrains has donated one IntelliJ license to be raffled off at this month's HJUG meeting
- Hello2Morrow has donated a SonarGraph Personal license to be raffled off at this month's HJUG meeting
- Headway Software has donated a license of the new Structure101 Studio
- SemanticMerge has donated a one year license of their product to one lucky winner, and another to the speaker.
Meeting sponsored by Structure101 for Tangle free software.